Board of Directors for NAMI Douglas County WI
2020 Board of Directors:
- Christine Barnard
- Patrick Deignan
- Jamie Ferkingstad
- Jessica Huber
- Angie Musolf
- Allison Naeyaert
- Stephanie Peterson
- Cheryl Riedasch
- Celia Ross
- Kelly Schoen
- Rachael Turner
Please consider joining us on the board – you can help shape the direction of our new NAMI affiliate and provide a great service to our community! For a board member description of duties, please click here. For an application to serve on the board, click here.
Board members are dedicated and willing to commit to working with our board to bring education, support, advocacy, and stigma-busting to our community. A board member is often someone who:
- is living with a mental illness and is in recovery; or
- has a family member or friend with a mental illness; or
- is concerned about helping others and has ideas on how to enhance mental health systems; or
- someone who has connections in the mental health community; or
- has good business connections, knows how to fundraise, or could be an asset to the board in another way.
If you have questions about serving on the board, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is something you would like the board of directors to address.